Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Christmas


Garret and I had a great Christmas this year! We spent Christmas Eve with my mom and sister opening up presents from each other. Garret and I saved our presents for each other for Christmas morning! It was a very nice time, especially since I wouldn't be able to spend my birthday with everyone. I had to go to Oxnard College for my National C Coaching Course. Luckily, it was in Oxnard and got to spend a lot of time with Heather and when Garret arrived a couple days later, we got to spend a lot of time with his family as well!!!!

Garret's work had a Christmas Party again this year. It was a lot of fun! We got to get all dressed up a go out that night!!! We didn't have anyone to take a picture of both of us -- so here we are on our own!!!


No comments: