
Today, Garret and I took the puppies over to Phipps Park. It is an extreme folf (frisbee/golf) park. There are some trails throughout the park so we and the dogs went through the park. To start off, we had to hike up to the top of one of the rims in Billings. My chubby dog, Max, and I were struggling... we were holding up the rear! Ha! I remember, when I was in shape, that I used to run up it?!?!?! This is what we hiked.
When you get to the top, after a ways of walking you come across the first homestead in Billings, MT. All that is left is the chimney and stove. It is interesting to see where they decided to live.
Close by to the homestead are parts of a fence they probably used to keep their horses/livestock.

Here is the view from the top of the rims!

Our poor tired dogs!

All they wanted to do was get back home and get in their pool!

Great, great day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment