Anyway, Garret and I started to remodel our bathroom. We took out the old shower, put up drywall, etc. Now we have started to tile. And, tiling is a PAIN! But it is starting to look like an actual bathroom. We are almost finished tiling and then we have more to follow --- removing the toilet and flooring, tiling the floor, adding baseboard, painting the walls, and adding updated fixtures. Here are the first picture and more to post!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Remodeling...
Our bathroom... hmmm.... what would the best words be to describe our bathroom??? Garret's word --- "terrible". My word --- "odd". Now that I am writing this, I realize that I should have taken a before picture for all to see. When we bought our house we didn't think the bathroom was as bad as it actually was! Oh, the mistakes of first-time home buyers! Ha! The former owners of the house put in the shower themselves... the shower fits in the corner; however, they thought that it would be best to put in a normal square shower. They added a wall to actually make the shower fit, but it cut room for the toilet. Very, very strange... words do not describe this well at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment